Monday, October 1, 2012

Oct. 1

Do you know what today is? It is Oct. 1st. It may have been just another Monday to you but today was the day that Jace and I have waited for since Summer 2011. Today was the first day that LLM applications could be submitted. I am happy to report that Jace hit "send" and his information is currently in the UF database!

The first time I heard about an LLM was on Highway 45 in Western KY, riding in Jace's car on our way to a date in Paducah. Needless to say, I had a TON of questions, was hesitant, excited, nervous, and curious. Since that summer day, we have prayed about this decision, toured schools, tried to figure out logistics, and have mostly waited until it was closer to time to act on this decision. Today was the day that waiting was replaced with doing. Today Jace did what he has waited to do for a year and half. Now tomorrow is a different story, we begin waiting again; waiting to hear if our plan is the same as God's plan.

I wish you could only have read the emails he sent me after he submitted it. I can tell he is ready for this next chapter of his life and was so excited. Excited to have it out of his hands and into God's hands. So this rainy, gloomy, cold Monday was actually a great day. Jace and I are ready for this next chapter in our lives. We trust in God's plan and pray that our plan matches with His.

Let Go and Let God and let's Chomp on!

No comments:

Post a Comment