Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tomorrow!

The last time I saw Mr. Stamper was Labor Day weekend. That changes tomorrow. I don't know of a time when Jace and I have been more eager to see one another. These past six weeks have been LONG, emotionally draining, and we are both worn out. We are so ready to spend some time together and remember what it is like to be a couple. The closer we get to our wedding date, the harder it is to be apart. But in the words of Lauren Hinton, sometimes you just have to "battle through".

During my visit, we have our engagement picture shoot! Honey, hair has been trimmed, makeup has been bought, spray tan has been applied, eyebrows waxed, nails did, and my ring has been cleaned. I am worn out from just getting ready for everything. Pictures are on Thursday, late afternoon and our photographer promises the light is beautiful during this time of day. The last time Jace and I had professional pictures done were our senior pictures..um a long, long time ago! I think we are both a little nervous but eager to see how they turn out. I have full faith in our photographer and know he will capture 'us' in the photos.

Then on Saturday, we are traveling to Natchez, MS. There is a hot air balloon festival and Jace says that Natchez is beautiful. We hope to explore a little more of this area and soak up a beautiful Fall day!

I hope y'all have a good rest of the week. I am going on my own mini-Fall break and stealing Jace away from work, a Bioethics paper, and appellate advocacy competitions. It's time to get back to being us and putting everything else on hold.

Gotta go. This girl has to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment