Sunday, October 14, 2012

Keeneland with the Cash's

Today I got to spend the day at one of Kentucky's iconic places: Keeneland. It just doesn't get any better than Keeneland's Fall meet and to top it off I got to spend the day with Jay and Lisa!

This was the first time I got to spend some time with Lisa and she is just the sweetest. Jay got himself a stunner! The girl is goregous and so down to Earth.

Sweet Lisa and I
We all had lunch and then it was time to get down to business. We bet on 8 out of 9 races and Lisa and I did pretty well. Jay on the other hand, not so much. We all looked at the odds, colors, names, but mostly bet on haunches. Obviously my haunches were pretty good. I won on almost every bet I placed. I would get back enough money to place the next bet. In my eyes, that is a pretty good day!

In between races we discussed weddings! Where we ate today is where Jay and Lisa's reception is. It will be one rockin' reception come May 2013! We both just can't wait for each other's weddings. We are all so excited for one another! Lisa and I commented on how much fun it is to watch our boys get excited about it all.

Wonderful day, wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment