Friday, August 10, 2012

What I swear by...

TGIF!!!!!! Y'all this week dragged by for me. Every morning I woke up and  thought to myself, "it's Friday", only to realize that it was in fact not Friday. Cruel way to start the day.

Today I had to run to Bare Escentuals in the mall and pick up some new lip gloss and concealer. No one needs to see my chap lips or dark circles. It is for the greater good for me to purchase these products.

I swear by Bare Escentuals and it was the Teak who introduced me to it. Well, I have been hooked for about 2 years now. Before BE, I was an Avon,Covergirl, and occasional Clinique makeup kind of girl. Nothing wrong with these products at all and they have great prices. However, BE steps up the game just a little bit more. You may pay a little bit more but I promise it lasts for a long time. (If BE wants me to be a sponsor, I would gladly do so!)

Now this is awful to admit, but when I walk into Bare Escentuals they know me. When I say know me, they greet me with a hug and "how are ya Katie?". I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. The makeup lasts a long time so its not like I run in there every day. I just attribute their hug and greeting as good service. Even though I could get BE at Ulta or Macy's, I keep going back to the boutique because of their service.

Donna is my girl that hooks me up. She is always pushing a new product on me but my little budget won't allow for all her fun and enticing products. Today I was strong and stuck to my budget and walked away with only the lip gloss and concealer.

What type of makeup do y'all use? Something you just swear by?

Everyone enjoy your weekend. Here in the Bluegrass it feels like a lovely Fall day and I plan to soak it up!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment