Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Food for Thought

Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend.

I am a huge fan of Pinterest and today I found a quote that really resonated with me. I sent it to Lauren and Whitney and there were plenty of Amen's shared between us in our messages. I felt it was perfect for what us girls are going through in our lives right now and I thought it might resonate with y'all as well.

"Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best."

Maybe this quote gives you peace. Maybe it comforts you. Maybe this was exactly what you needed to hear today. That is what I felt when I read it.

We all know that everything works out in the end but sometimes we just need to be reminded of it. We need to remind ourselves to stop, breathe, and trust that whatever happens are HIS plans.

Let us all enjoy the current place we are in and have a little faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment