Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Single? Ready to Mingle?

Hey Y'all! Can I just say how much I love blogging! The blogs I follow have sorta become like friends. I love hearing about how so and so's babies are doing, where they visited, their adoption story, and what recipe they have just tried. One blog I love reading is Kelly's Korner. Kelly is from Arkansas and girl loves her some SEC football, her sweet girls, and Jesus. So uplifting reading her blog and what I love most is that she is raw sometimes. She just doesn't blog about the good parts of her day. She will blog about her worries and doubts which is inspiring to me.

Kelly's blog has all kind of posts and one thing she does is Show us your Life, SUYL. In September she is doing SUYL singles. She has done this before and y'all through this post 5 people have gotten married. It is crazy thinking that they met through a blog but it worked from them and the couples seem happy (Kelly put up small blog posts about each couple and you know I read them all!).

So...for all my single ladies out there start following Kelly and Link up on September's SUYL! Give it a try because we all know Mr. Right is not at the bars. Everyone deserves to find their significant other, best friend, confidant, secret keeper, travel partner, supporter, encourager and spouse. I found all of these things and MORE in Jace and my hope is that all people find this kind of love. It is out there so why not give yourself a shot!

Now if you do link up and find Mr. Right, I am going to need an invitation to y'alls wedding! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment