Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Dress & The Bar

Oh what a day the soon-to-be Stampers have had!

I finally spoke to Jace. Here is the first day update: He said the test went fairly well and could have been a lot worse. He said he was exhausted which is to be expected. He didn't sleep that good simply because it takes him a couple of nights to sleep good at a hotel. The conference room is freezing cold and they sit two at a table. There are about 250 people taking the exam in the room with him. He has his ear plugs in so the sound of keyboard keys doesn't distract him. The girl next to him is taking the Bar for the third time. Bless her heart. He said that him and Kennedy had peanut butter crackers for breakfast and lunch. Elizabeth, Kennedy's fiancé, packed snacks for them and this fiancé is so grateful! Jace tried to watch how much he drank because it was such an ordeal to go to the bathroom. One day down, one to go!

While he was taking the exam, I skipped over to Ruth's Bridal and had my final fitting. Y'all!!! I know I sound like every bride but the dress. Oh the dress. It is beautiful, classy, timeless, comfortable, and would please a Southern Belle! When I had everything on, I might have gotten a few goose bumps! I can't wait to get back into the dress.

Mom will be here tomorrow around lunch and we have a list of little things to get done.

Is this reality?????

4 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment