Monday, May 21, 2012

Title Change and Gym Time

Hi Y'all!

Well, the title issue has been resolved. The letter L-slip up will be corrected and the company was so understanding. The rep. and I had a good laugh this morning! I have to ship it back (free of charge to me) and hopefully the corrected copies will be shipped shortly after.

This afternoon was made complete with a trip to the gym. I haven't been in a week and a half. Last week there was a conference and the sessions ended at 5 and I didn't want to keep Danny waiting if we ran over. It was so nice to go straight home last week after work and to skip the gym. However, today I about DIED!!! The point of death started in the first ten minutes when he pushed the speed on the treadmill to 7.5! Um, that is about 2.5 more than I like. Ol' girl was sweating like a pig. Then we go into the tourture room fitness room and I did kettle bell swings, sled pushing, and leap frog jumps, for 4 sets. After the first 2 sets, the leap frog jumps were about to leap frog my lunch up. That is a scary feeling and I took my time and Danny, God bless him, he let me breathe. We concluded that it was a successful day when my lunch stayed down.

Speaking of the gym, I was so inspired last week. The Warren Co. FCS agent, Brittany Young, is so sweet, spunky, and one heck of an agent. She determined that 2012 was going to be her year and that girl has lost 51 pounds so far! She looks great and is such an inspiration and motivation. She hired a trainer, changed her diet, is supported by friends and family, and is honest with her journey. So honest in fact that she has started a blog and chronicles her successes and struggles! That takes some guts to put something so personal out there for others to view and comment. Brittany is doing what we all know what we should be doing: exercise and eat healthy. Living healthy is not easy. It is hard. It is a constant thing, each and every day. I am not where I want to be physically but I can't help it I was born in the South and Good Lord knows we love to eat!!! However, talking to Brittany made me motivated to get back in the gym and I thought about her when I was sweating it like a pig going to the slaughter house today!

If you would like to follow her in her journey, check our her blog: http://weighingdownwc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment