Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bachelorette Mondays

Hi Y'all!

The Teak and I have every night planned out according to the TV schedule. Mondays: Bachelorette and Dancing with the Stars, Tuesdays: Dancing with the Stars results, Wednesday: American Idol, Thursday: American Idol results. I know that DWTS and AI are about to be over and I hate to see the seasons end. Teak and I have thoroughly enjoyed these shows and the talent has been superb this year. The ending of one season, means some other network has one starting up. ABC started airing the Bachelorette and I watch the show each week.

If you watched previous seasons of the Bachelor, you know that Brad and Emily didn't make it to the alter. This is not a shocker since Brad has a temper. In true Bachelorette/Bachelor style, Emily is now the Bachelorette.

Teak, Mom, and I are devoted fans. You know who else is a fan of the Bachelorette? Jace Stamper! Yes, that boy watches it and can be considered a closet Bachelorette fan! He watches it because he knows I love the scripted, love story that is displayed each week. If you only knew how many texts we send back and forth to each other during the 2 hour program! We comment on how dumb some of the dates are (concert with the Muppets!!!), where we want to travel from watching the show (the Greenbrier!), and how dumb some of the guys are. It is so funny to hear a guy's comments about the show. Yes, I know the show is cheesy and sometimes Teak and I look over at one another and roll our eyes, however, we keep tuning in each week.

Am I the only one who watches these shows? What are some of your reality show guilty pleasures? If you are a Bachelorrette fan, who do you predict to get on bended knee on the finale?

No comments:

Post a Comment