Monday, September 10, 2012

Wedding and LLM progress

Today was just another Monday, until tonight happened...

After work, I had an appointment at Simply Love with Melissa from Affordable Invitations. Y'all it is amazing what I got done in 2 hours. I not only found our invitations, but I decided on font, wording, save the dates, RSVPs, direction cards, and thank you cards. I am pretty quick on deciding what I like and don't like. Whatever I like, if it is within budget, I go with it, stop looking, and it has made the decision making process so easy.

While working with Melissa, this girl walked in and I had to do a triple take. It was Lisa, Jay's girlfriend, who drove all the way from Nashville and both of us had meetings tonight. Neither one of us knew the other had an appointment. So good to see her and I am thrilled for her and Jay!

Basically, in 3 days I have found my bridesmaid dresses, almost all our paper products, and I haven't stopped thinking about the wedding gown I saw on Saturday. I can honestly say that wedding planning has been so much fun. I haven't cried, had a meltdown, or been a bridezilla. Some days I wonder if this smile will ever leave my face. I am so happy to be in this stage in my life and knowing that I get to be here with Jace, makes it that much sweeter. I told Jace tonight that all we need are flowers, his wedding band, and the marriage certificate and we can get married!

While I was making progress on our wedding, Mr. Stamper was making progess on our future. He asked his tax professor to write him a letter of recommendation for his LLM application. Jace is also working on getting all his transcripts together and I think the only thing left is the application. Applications can be submitted on Oct. 1. We are living by this date for right now.

Not too shabby of a Monday, if I say so myself. I hope you had a good Monday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment