Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Congratulations are in order...

Today at Kenneland around mid-morning, our dear friend Jay Cash proposed to Lisa! I can't tell you how excited I am for these two!

Jay and Lisa's relationship is very similar to mine and Jace's. We both started dating around the same time, dated for 7 years, both boys proposed within a few months of each other, and our weddings are just months apart. Both Jay and Jace talked to each other throughout the engagement process. Those two know more about diamonds than I do! If you think about it, the guys have to go through the nerve-wrecking decision making process about the engagement ring. So much pressure and money for a ring that will be worn each and every day. Thankfully both Jay and Jace did a great job (I am biased!)! Jace and Jay talked all throughout this process and to be honest I think both of them enjoyed it! Just like the boys, Lisa and I are going through a process...wedding planning! We are using some of the same vendors and have many decisions to make about our big day!

Jay (I know you are reading this), Jace and I are beyond excited for you and Lisa! We wish you years of happiness and may you remain each other's best friend. See you at the rehearsal dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment