Wednesday, June 5, 2013

God is Good!

God is Good! Today I felt God. He told me thank you for trusting in me. Thank you for being patient with my plans. For you my daughter, I am putting the pieces together and everything is shaping up nicely.

Today was just a great day all around and here are a few reasons why. Everyone is starting to receive their wedding invitations and I heard from a few dear friends saying they received theirs. I am so excited that it is in our guests hands and not in my possession anymore! I had fun looking at the different invitations and tried to pick out something that reflected Jace and I. I hope everyone loves them as much as I do. It is just the next step towards our wedding!

To top off the day, Jace called me up and said that his final grade was posted. He took his Elder law final 5 weeks ago and we just found out the grade today! It always takes a long time to receive grades and it seems to take adjuncts a little bit longer. Jace checked every day and finally today it posted! Warning: I am going to go into full fledge bragging fiancé mode. He earned an A. Mr. Stamper earned a 4.0 this semester! Because this final grade was an A, Jace will be a Summa Cum Laude! All his hard work, sacrifice, late night library study sessions finally paid off and in a big way. But as Jace says, God is a better test taker than he is. Jace doesn't want any anyone to make a big fuss of his accomplishments which makes me want to celebrate them even more. He is quick to give all the Glory to God and is way more humble than I am.

With the invitations out and Jace's grade being posted, I just feel like things are coming together. We are so close to realizing our dreams. I feel that God is telling us, "kids, don't worry. Don't stress. I am taking care of everything." I feel like this is confirmation that we are doing what we should be doing and that He will take care of us. It feels good to feel this confirmation!

I hope y'all had a blessed day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment