Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blog2Print

Yesterday I received one of the best things I have ever ordered!

I have been reading Megan's blog, Tis So Sweet, for quite some time now and she posted about a website that will publish your blog for you! The company is Blog2Print. She said it was super easy and she loved the product. I checked it out and she was right! I uploaded my blog, filled out a few questions, submitted my credit card information and done! 

When I started blogging in Jan. 2012 I knew right away that I wanted to preserve my posts some way. I wanted to remember 2012 and all the highs and lows that it brought my way. I wanted to remember our engagement, holidays, funny stories, frustrating days, etc.

My Mom scrapbooks and I greatly appreciate her time and effort she takes in preserving moments in our lives. I don't mind being crafty but scrapbooking isn't my thing. I am getting better about bringing my camera with me but it often times stays in my purse and I never get a picture. However, I am much better at blogging. Blog2Print printed my blog posts and all the pictures from posts in a soft cover book.

I ended the year with 83 posts and I couldn't be more proud. Blogging is extremely fun to me and lets me get my thoughts down. It allows me to stay connected with friends from near and far. I will continue to publish my blog at the end of each year. I know it will be treasured years down the road.

Hope y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment