Sunday, September 15, 2013

His will be done...

I have been quiet on the blog even though I think about it often and want to journal about life. I have been quiet for a few reasons. One reason is that I don't want to bore you with the routine of our day. A routine that consists of work, dinner, laundry, maybe a quick run at the gym, and then we press repeat the next day. Though routine is monotonous, it provides comfort and a sense of security for me. I know what to expect each day and know what has to be accomplished.

Though the days are routine I am appreciative for them. Oh how we wished for a random day in September when we were waiting on UF's acceptance letter. We were ready to know what a random day would be because it beat the alternative of waiting and worrying about the future. When I think about it like this I realize oh what a blessing this mundane routine of ours really is!

Another reason I have stayed quiet is because I am waiting. I am waiting to see where God leads me and waiting for his timing is never easy. It is so much easier to say "his timing is perfect" after he has blessed you with what you have prayed for. The test is always in the waiting when there is no other option but to lean on him during the long days, weeks, and months. Both Jace and I are seeking his will, whatever and wherever that may be. We pray that our plans match up with his will. We pray for patience, understanding, and wisdom to make the right choices in this crazy season of life that we are navigating.

Though I may be quiet, I am here. I am waiting and praying. I am enjoying the routine that is life. I am doing all of these things and trying to live out the will for not only my life but as our life as a couple. May his will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment