Thursday, November 29, 2012

Engagement Pictures

Last Wednesday night I checked my email and there it was...an email from Robby Followell that contained the link to our engagement pictures. I called Jace during the UK game and said, "they are here!". Needless to say, I don't remember much about the second half. Jace and I are so pleased and now have to decide which ones to order, which will be the hard part.

If you want to take a look at our engagement pictures, please:
  • visit www.followellfotographystore.com
  • click on your gallery - keith ENGAGED - (you may have to scroll down)
  • enter any valid e-mail address
  • enter the password: katie
When Jace is in his suit standing next to the white columns, he is without a doubt the Southern attorney that I admire and am so proud of. We love the casual outfit pictures too but wish this one was with us!


Thank you Robby Followell for capturing our love for Mississippi and for one another! 

2 comments:

  1. katie! your pictures are beautiful! You look stunning in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! We are so pleased with how they turned out! I hope you and Marc have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete