Sunday, August 18, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi Y'all! I am exhausted. The past 3 weeks have been filled with love, a moving truck, goodbyes, boxes, grocery store runs, more boxes, excitement, and Florida heat. I will blog about everything in detail later on, Our wedding ceremony was so moving and meaningful and our honeymoon was wonderful. I think we both left a little piece of our heart in San Francisco.

As soon as we landed in Cincinnati, we hit the ground running. I had to do what I have been dreading for months and had to say goodbye to my Teak and Momma. It was probably the hardest thing I have had to do and plenty of tears were shed. Jace held my hand the entire time and knew that it was hard on me. But there wasn't lots of time to be sad and to analyze what I just did because we had to hit the road to MS. Once in MS, we had to load up the Penske truck and get back on the road, only this time it was for FL. 11 hours later, we arrived at our new home.

Y'all for two days Jace and I worked like dogs. We cleaned everything from top to bottom and started putting things away. After 48 hours of hard work, this apartment started to feel like home. We are in a great location and are so close to Publix and Wal-Mart. It is a safe and quiet apartment complex and we couldn't be happier.

Jace had orientation on Saturday and tomorrow is his first day! On Saturday we drove through campus and the campus is beautiful. We went to the bookstore which can be confused with the Taj Mahal, and bought some UF paraphernalia.  

I promise to follow up and tell you all about the wedding, San Fran, and Gainesville. So much life has happened and it has been a beautiful, crazy ride. I still can't believe I am a Mrs. and have a husband. I can't believe we live in Gainesville now. Thinking about it all it makes my head spin but also puts the biggest smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment